Pages

June 07, 2015

'Frisk me, I've been very bad!': NYC cop sets pulses racing after posting a series of VERY arresting photographs to social media


  • Deputy Miguel Pimentel's shirtless selfies have gone viral on social media
  • Women beg the officer to 'cuff them, arrest them or take them to jail'
  • Others have even threatened to carry out a felony just to get his attention 
  • Pimental says that he has a girlfriend who he's been dating for two years
  • But he admits that he likes the attention as it is 'awesome' and 'positive'
A muscly New York City Sheriff's deputy has set pulses racing online after his selfies went viral on social media. 
The photos set off an army of women fawning over Miguel Pimentel in his uniform.
And many have even stepped forward to beg the deputy to use his police powers to 'cuff them, arrest them, take them to jail and frisk them all over.'
Arrest me!: Deputy Miguel Pimentel's selfies, which include a range of his chiseled body in his police uniform, have become widely pored over on Facebook and Twitter by the fairer sex
'Frisk me, I've been very very bad officer,' @bitchingqueen joked. 
Others have threatened to carry out a felony just to get him to look their way.
Meanwhile, @RoseZ_Winter pleaded: 'I'm a bad girl cuff me and take me to jail.' 


The 33-year-old deputy told The New York Daily News that the attention has got so out-of-control that women are boldly approaching him on the street.
They gush 'you're the cop on Facebook,' Pimentel told the newspaper. 
But while his photos are leaving ladies hot and bothered all over the city, Pimental confesses that he has a girlfriend and she is not too pleased about all of the attention he's been getting lately.




Sheriff: The good-looking deputy has a wide range of responsibilities and is allowed to seize property and serve judicial mandates
Cute: Pimentel, a former Marine, served his country for 10 years with tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. He credits his incredibly physique to bodybuilding and says he does regular workouts at the gym
She has been dating him for two years and even has the approval of his mom who describes her as 'beautiful.'
His mom, Francia Pimentel, 57, told The New York Daily News: 'They're a beautiful couple. She's got a good man, and she's a very good girl.' 
Pimentel, a former Marine, served his country for 10 years with tours in Iraq and Afghanistan. 
He credits his incredible physique to bodybuilding and says he does regular workouts at the gym. 
He said: 'I was on the Marine Corps body building team my last year in the Marines and I liked it right away. Ever since then it's been a part of my life.'  
In 2013, the hunky deputy won the National Physique Committee New Jersey State Championships for amateur bodybuilding.
That same year, he joined the Sheriff's Department and his duties include seizing property and serving judicial mandates.
But the modest hunk admits that his good looks, groomed hair, brown eyes and toned body always lands him in hot water with the ladies.
'A thing that happens a lot is when I go out in uniform, like to get lunch, I'll go to like a Subway and the female workers will talk about me in Spanish because they think I don't understand.' 
Pimentel, who is Hispanic, adds: 'They'll say things in Spanish like, 'Oh I want him to handcuff me,' or 'I want to take him into the back room. 
'I usually just act like I don't know what they're saying until I'm about to leave and then I'll tell them, 'You know I understood what you were saying, right?'
The Sheriff's Deputy has even learnt that his photos have been been used to catfish unsuspecting women online as people pretend to be him. 
At least four girls have approached him and told him that internet fraudsters are using his photos to catfish women as a way to get to know them.
And the deputy admits that all of the attention has left his fellow cops teasing him a little at his new found internet fame.  
But overall Pimentel says he's loving the attention, adding: 'I think it's awesome. I mean who doesn't like a little positive publicity?'  

No comments:

Post a Comment