Pages

January 05, 2015

While Obama Brags of Ending The War in Afghanistan, This Marine Dad’s Letter Puts It In Perspective

While President Obama is bragging about ending the war in Afghanistan, this 2012 letter from a Marine dad helps put this “achievement” in perspective.
The comments on this letter from President Obama to Marine dad Steven R. Hogan which was posted publicly tells a very different story than the one we’ve heard from the President, Democrats and the mainstream media.

letter-of-condolence-military-families-are-outing-obama-formal-letter-sample-picture-condolence-letter-795x1024

The letter reads:
“Mr. Barrack Hussein Obama,
I am deeply saddened that you are the President of the United States. You sir are an embarrassment to the Oval Office. My son, as well as most Marines I know, despise you and your lack of representation for our military.

Your ridiculous rules of engagement have caused the massive amount of casualties on your watch in Afghanistan. While we watch your media pander to your administration and clearly sweep things under the rug for you, I fully understand Marines die. You have tied their hands & feet!
I am thankful I did not serve under a Comm. in Chief such as you. I am sickened that my son had to. I wonder… I doubt that you will see this, I hope you do though!”
Steve Hogan
What do you think about how Obama has managed the war in Afghanistan? Was he right to pull out U.S. troops when he did? What do you think will be the end result of his policies in Afghanistan specifically, and the war with Islamic extremists in general?

No comments:

Post a Comment